la ciel de Boston

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Life is...

it takes me almost ten times to just go to this blogspot thing and try to create an account. its not because it is hard or something. I found it rather hard to have a blog, and updated it with stuff happened in my life. i am definitely not a good writer, or even have the capability to transfer what it is in my mind and what exactly i feel right now to some sort of writing and let others to read it. But then i remember what one of my teacher, Mr Hultgren, back when i was in West Florence High, told me. Life is short, and you can only have it once. so i learn that we have to number our day and count every blessing God has given us. this is, this blog, is one of my way to number my days and count every blessing of my life.

just like what Forest Gump mom told him, Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you're gonna get,

Yurike Wahyudi

No comments:

Post a Comment